Skip to main content

Design Team Monday!


Hello everyone! Welcome to Design Team Monday here on the LSHD blog! Today's project is a familiar one here at LSHD, it's our first Layout Sketch Challenge of 2012! It gets better... we want YOU to play along too! The winner will be randomly selected to win $20 in FREE LSHD patterns! Make sure you read the rules below.

Now for the sketch and inspiration from the fabulous design team:


Tricia:

Leann

Emily:

Jeana:

Deborah:

Margaret:

Dawn:

Cindy:

Carmen:

Dianne:

To enter you must:
- Create a layout following the sketch above using LSHD patterns
- Post your project on your personal blog
- Link up your blog post below
- Post a comment below letting us know you are playing along!

You must link up by Saturday, January 14. The winner will be randomly selected and announced here on the blog on Monday, January 16.

Feel free to also post your project on the LSHD Facebook Fanpage after you link up!

If you don't have a blog, please let us know and we will help you link your project another way.

Link your project below!



Comments

  1. What super DT projects.. I love the sketch challenges. Thanks for bringing them back.
    Scrappingmamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,wow, what wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch .... and what you've done with it is beyond "wow" .... SUPER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts. I added my url to mr linky but it says the caching system is in use. Loved the sketch, thanks for the inspiration!!

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    {Pattie's passion}

    I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doing the challenges but do not have a blog. Can you help post my project?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, you can post your project on the facebook fanpage and we can add it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are incredible!! Such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pattie, you layout is so cute, thanks for sharing it with us
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quick Question: I do not do scrapbook layouts but I do make cards, am I able to join the challenge with a card instead(as long as I follow the sketch and rules)? I have some patterns from LSOH and I like to colour them with my copics and also use them to paper piece together like the layouts shown in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shari,
    Yes, if you would like to make a card instead of a layout that will be fine, as long as you follow the sketch and you use a lshd paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well there are a lot of beautiful submissions:) Hope everyone had fun :))
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have a blog but would like to participate. Is there any other way to submit my pages?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless