Skip to main content

Design Team Monday!


Happy Monday LSHD fans! Welcome to another week of fun here on the LSHD DT blog! This week we are back to doing another Card Sketch challenge. Are you all enjoying these? I know the design team is! I love seeing all of the entries, we would love to thank all of you for entering each week! This weeks winner will win $20 in LSHD patterns of your choice!

Here's this weeks sketch:

Tricia

Jeana

Dawn

Cindy

Margaret

Dianne

Carmen

Jodi

Now for last week's winner... We used random.org to randomly select a winner.... and the winner is.....

#4 Barb Rapp! Please e-mail lshdesignsmail@aol.com with your choice of patterns $20 or less.

Now for this week's challenge...

To enter you must:
- Create a layout following the sketch above using LSHD patterns
- Post your project on your personal blog
- Link up your blog post below
- Post a comment below letting us know you are playing along!

You must link up by Sunday, February 19 (11:59pm EST). The winner will be randomly selected and announced here on the blog on Monday, February 20.

MAKE SURE that you are linked up here on the DT blog to be eligible to win! If you submit your photo via facebook (if you don't have a blog), then you can still add it here using the link to your photo (or we can add it here for you).

Feel free to also post your project on the LSHD Facebook Fanpage after you link up!




Comments

  1. Hi, I'm entering your card challenge for this week. My link is above! It was a great sketch to work with.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless