Skip to main content

Jeepers Creepers Design Team Challenge October 28th - November 3rd

Welcome to this week's Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Blog Challenge.
This week's Theme Challenge is Jeepers Creepers!!



To participate in this week's Jeepers Creepers Challenge, create a project based on the theme and make sure you use a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs paper piecing on your project.  Then upload a photo of your finished project to the LSHD Facebook fanpage or Here on the blog using the inlinkz below.
To be eligible to win you need to have your project posted before
Sunday, November 3rd, 8:00 pm central time.

We will choose a winner on Monday, November 4th.
The winner will receive $20.00 in FREE Patterns!
ALSO!
Show us some love by leaving a comment below.
We will go through the comments at the end of the week and choose ONE lucky person to win A FREE Pattern set ($7.50 in value or less).


 Check out the projects created by our Design Team for this week's Jeepers Creepers Challenge.


Jeana

Shelly

Trisha

Stephanie

Pearlina

Michelle

Leslie

Jodi

Doris

Dana

Abigail


Winner of our Card Sketch challenge is Shirley Hoehman



Congratulations Shirley
please send me an email with your choice of patterns.  $20.00 in value.


the lucky comment is...
I have admired lsoh for ages and was first introduced by faith abigail and her amazing videos. I get your emails and am a follower on facebook but haven't realised until this time that you have a challenge blog (we're have I been) I am now in owe of your DT their creations are brilliant and all show off your images/files in a fantastic yet all in their own unique ways.. You now have a new follower and I hope to be able to join in the new challenge soon.. Thanks for the inspiration. Crafty hugs Kelly xx

Send me your choice of pattern.
$7.50 in value or less.


Comments

  1. Thank you fro sharing your wonderfully creative Creeper collection. Great job everyone.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! I am shocked I won thank you again ladies for all your awesome projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layouts everyone, maybe I'll manage to catch some pictures of my tiny nephew collecting candy and play along,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow thank you so much for choosing me as your lucky comment winner, I am so excited.
    Again another fab selection of designs from your DT thanks for sharing
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! AWESOME JOB LADIES! and I LOVE the work done by the design team for this weeks challenge! I hope I get to join in on the fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy - I just found this blog challenge. Thanks to the DT for their lovely creations. All of the are very nicely created. I have to say I was especially drawn to Jeana little curly red-headed girl in the picture - so sweet you know and such lasting memories - our kids grow up much too fast. Have a lovely week and thank you for the challenge. I will get busy and create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful creations and with so many different variations! Halloween is so much fun because you can use so many different colors with these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the projects this week, as usual! Really love all the spider webs! Definitely have to get those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing I had time to get to this challenge this week. With it being a holiday week, I had to focus my attentions to the things I had planned for my kids. I look forward to seeing what comes up tomorrow. Great projects everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless