Skip to main content

Viernes en Español

Aunque en nuestro país no celebramos Halloween, tengo que decir que me encanta esta celebración por los hermosos colores que la representan. Dicho esto, quisiera compartir con ustedes mi proyecto para ésta semana.

Although in our country do not celebrate Halloween, I have to say that I love this celebration by the beautiful colors that represent it. Having said that, let me share with you my project for this week.

El archivo que escogí es Spookin' Boots.
I chose the file Spookin' Boots.
Me encanta porque es un archivo súper divertido.
I love it because it's a super fun file.

Esta es mi idea para ésta semana, se trata de una tarjeta con un simpatico mensaje, en la cual también usé el archivo cf October.

This is my idea for this week, this is a card with a fun message, in which I also used the file cf October.

Y, como pueden notar, se puede usar solamente éste archivo, o unirlos como lo hice yo, ya que ambos tienen zapatos de bruja.

And, as you can see, you can only use this file, or join them as I did, as both have shoes witch.

Gracias por visitarnos!!!
Thanks for stoping by!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless