Skip to main content

Recipe Book Using Project Life Pages

Aloha All... Jen here... wanted to share a project I am currently working on... I'm using Stampin' Up!'s Project Life 6x8 Album... and project life pages... but I'm using it to make a recipe book of dishes that my family and I love to eat!! It's a work in progress, so I will share the pages as I create them...

Here is the album: Still thinking about how I should decorate the front of this album. The cover is a paper like material, so maybe I'll put a paper pieced project, and seal with decoupage. I dunno. We'll see.... any suggestions??? :)


Here is the first page, and a cover page at that! I printed the title, and I cut out the utensils from Little Scraps of Heaven Design's "Cooking Up Some Fun". This set has all the great cuts that would go well with a recipe book!!


Here is my 1st recipe page I created... I used most of the project life cards, and for the adorable bear, I cut out from the same cut file. The pocket size is only 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" so I had to work with small pieces. Turned out pretty cute!!! 


Here is a close up of the adorable bear...

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope your day is a blessed one!! Aloha, Jen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless