Skip to main content

Bubble Blowing Fun



Hello, Tuesday is Here
and today I am privileged to show you 
a layout that I was able to work on this weekend.

Bubbly Blowing Fun

 Josh LOVES to play with bubbles.
So as I was working on a layout Sunday I was trying
to decide what type of layout should I make.
I started going through my pictures to find some inspiration.
I came across some bubbles photos and remembered the bubble pattern set
I have designed.

Bubble Blowing Fun

 and I knew this was the theme I wanted to make this layout.

So I sat there staring at my paper trying to figure out where to begin, 
Then I remembered the Layout Sketch Challenge 
we have that is going on at


and decided why not create a layout using that sketch. 
And voila... In two hours I had my layout complete.

You know sketches make creating a layout so easy.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Have a wonderful day. 

~Tricia



Comments

  1. Beautiful layout, love that file, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your layout, the elephants are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.