Skip to main content

~Happy-Go-Lucky~

Hello everyone! Today I am stopping by to share the cover of my St. Patricks day album. Hit a bit of a creative block trying ti figure out how I was going to put it together without making it to girlie. I like the way it came out, I used so many files for this cover, I will list them in the links below. I just had to squeeze all the files together so that I can play with them all! Thanks for looking! *Pearlina* DT

''One in a Melon'' (for the little boy)...
http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/…/One-in-a-Melon…

''My Cheesy Valentine'' (for the mouse)...
http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/…/My-Cheesy-Vale…

''Mooch Luck to You'' (for the rainbow, clouds, hat, and pot of gold)...
http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/…/Mooch-Luck-to-…

''Turtle-y Lovin' Spring'' (for the gate ant tree).
http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/…/Turtle-y-Lovin…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.