Skip to main content

Back to School

Happy Monday.  Last week Wednesday was BACK to SCHOOL for us here in South Africa.  I want to share the one and ONLY photo I got of my son on his first day!!!  Teenage boys!!!! LOL.  They never want their pictures taken and even less, for their mommy to post pictures of them on facebook!!  Bwhahaha!!!


I had to be a little creative just using one photo for a double page layout.  I actually think it turned out pretty good!!.  



Patterns I used





The cluster frames were so COOL to work with.  I used the negative cuts to add to the fames too.  That was such fun.

Thanks for looking ~ Michelle ~


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.