Skip to main content

Hello Everyone! This is Pearlina here to share another layout that I created using the delightful Little Scraps of Heaven design files.What a fun file to work with! I used the
 file and it was such a joy to work with. Thank Heaven for the left side of Tricia's brain. The idea's she comes up with are so inspiring. =)

Here are some of the photos...


This is the full layout...


Here is the first page...



This is the second page...


Here is a side view...


These photo mats will hold 5.25" by 3.50 inch photos. I have a tutorial on how to make these mats on my YouTube Channel










. Thanks for stopping by to check it out. Have a wonderful week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.