Skip to main content

Frosty Fun

Good Monday Morning!  I had a much needed relaxing weekend!  I hope that you all have had a good weekend, too.
This week I'm sharing a layout that is possibly one of my favorite pages I've ever made.  That's mostly because I LOVE this picture of my grandson!
For this page I used the Frosty Friends pattern collection. The papers I used are from Pink Paislee Noel collection.  I cut the title with my Cameo using the SNF Lollihop font.  I also used a few puffy stickers by Martha Stewart Crafts but I can't find a name on the package.
I'm glad you have stopped by our blog today.  I hope you have a Happy Scrappy Week!
~Jeana~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.