Skip to main content

Love Cards

 
 
 
Happy Tuesday everyone!!
Today I am sharing some Valentine Cards I made using
the Heart and Love title from the Love Letters pattern.
 
I made the rectangular frames using the SCAL program
and then added the word Love and the heart from the pattern and
raised it up on pop dots to add dimension.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!
 
Shelly
 

Comments

  1. Those are a really cute cards. Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.