Skip to main content

Same Day.....Different Way Wednesday

Hello ladies.  It's Same Day.....Different Way Wednesday.  Thank you so much for joining us.  We are using the Valentine, You Blow Me Away file.  Christi is up first.

Hi folks! I made a cute plaque this week for my soon to be born granddaughter named Jaelyn. Her room is going to be in Baby animals including elephants so this file worked perfect. I hope you enjoy it and thank you for joining us again this week! Christi

Hello, wanted to share with you my new project for LSDH Same Day.....Different Way Wednesday.  The file we are working with is Valentine, You Blow Me Away.  This is my favorite file from LSHD I have used.  I love the elephants.  They are just so cute.  Don't forget to visit my blog for more pictures. http://meagansscraps.blogspot.com/   Meagan


Thank you so much for joining us.  Have a great day.  Thanks for looking.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.