Skip to main content

Stuck on You


Good Morning.
Hope your Saturday is going well.
I have been having so much fun creating digital designs to go with my paper piecing files.  I think these papers are perfect for the
Stuck on You
collection.

Not only do my collections come with patterns to create these adorable paper piecings but they also come with finished png files to be able to use with digital scrapbooking.

Here is my project for this week.




Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great day.

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Tricia! I went to your ScrapAMemory store to purchase the paper but I don't see it there. Will you be uploading it soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be on soon. Didn't have a chance to work on it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.