Skip to main content
Good Monday Morning!  I hope you have all had a great weekend.  Today I'm sharing a fun page I made using the To the Moon pattern collection.  I had so much fun making this page.
I just love how the moon turned out!  It looks really cool in person.  I used several different inks for it, black, grey, silver & even a few touches of gold.  I then used a sponge & black inks to make it look a little grainy in some areas.  I always say it's been a fun day when I have inky fingers, lol.  It's amazing how a little ink will really transform a paper piecing.

I hope you all have a Happy Scrappy Week!
Jeana

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.