Skip to main content

Wednesday DT Projects

Hey Everyone - The LSHD Design Team will be posting their new projects to the blog on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week. On Friday's, we will be bringing you a challenge that the DT has completed. You are free to complete this challenge too, if you'd like and share your creations with us. We would love to see what you create. This week will be a short week since it's the first week. We are super excited and hope to bring lots of inspiration into your scrapping. : ) 

Be sure to follow us so you can come back every week and check out the new DT projects.  

Leann's project


Kristy's project

Emily's tag 


Janet's Layout


Kristi's Border


Myja's Digital Layout 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.