Monday, April 11, 2011

Little Scraps of Heaven DT Projects

Here are the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team projects for Monday. 

Leann

I made this girl bear paper piecing using the cheerleader pattern from the Shoot Some Hoops collection. You can see more of my work on my blog at:


Kristy
I made this card using the monkey from the Party Animal collection 


Janet

Dawn 
For today I chose to work with the digital files to complete a two page layout.
I used the Easter Quackers Collection for this layout


Emily 

For this adorable little birthday card I used a little lion from the LSHD Party Animal Pattern Collection.


Jeana
April Guest Designer 
I made this Tic Tac holder using the  Lil Peep Bear Pattern





3 comments:

  1. Super cute projects!! Great job everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Tic Tac holder is too cute! All the projects are adorable. You all are sooooooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! I wish I was at home and able to scrapbook! I am always so inspired by what you create!

    ReplyDelete