Skip to main content

Meet the LSHD Design Team!

We would like for you all to get to know the LSHD Design team! Since February, we have had some members leave us and new ones join, so we felt that we should just re-introduce ourselves! We would also like to give a very warm welcome to our newest members! These very talented ladies will be posting awesome projects with us each week on the LSHD Fan Page.

Tricia
Owner & Designer

Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories. I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay. I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy. Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for blessing me with this talent.
I am a mom of two teenage girls, 17 and 14, and have been happily married to my husband for almost 19 years. I am a WAHM and feel very fortunate to be able to be home to hang out with my girls while they are still home.

Tricia's Blog: http://lshdesigns.blogspot.com/

Leann
LSHD DT Leader & Admin

I am married to my wonderful husband Steve, who is very supportive of my crafting & work. We have 3 kids & 3 grandkids. I have been scrapbooking for 10 years now. I love nothing more than to take a pattern & totally make something different than what it was intended for. It's like a challenge to me. I sell my piecings & scrapbook pages online, & I teach classes at my local scrapbook store, where they also sell my paper piecings. It is an honor to be a part of LSHD Design Team! I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home & do what I love most for a living!

Leann's Blog: http://scrapbookingbyleann.blogspot.com/

Emily
LSHD DT Leader & Admin

I'm a small town country girl and a stay at home mommy to my beautiful 3 year old daughter, Reagan. I recently married my childhood sweetheart, Brandon, and we live in Southern Ohio with our children. I enjoy scrapbooking and sharing my creations with others. I started scrapbooking a little over 10 years ago, wow, things have come a long way since then! I started out cutting and pasting my photos to construction paper, which now I have traded in for a much more expensive substitute! I'm a paper addict, some might also call me a paper hoarder. My favorite scrapbooking brand is Basic Grey. I love the vintage look with a modern twist that their lines display. I very rarely scrap my own photos, I started selling my work online a little over 4 years ago and that's where I am today. I love to make mini albums as well as cards and favors. There is something about a smaller canvas that draws me in. I recently started adding LSHD patterns to my albums and became addicted! It seems like every day that I go into my studio, my work evolves into something new and exciting. I guess that's just part of the whole creative process! :-)

Emily's Blog: http://www.createserendipity.net

Janet
LSHD DT Member

Hi everyone! My name is Janet and I'm at stay-at-home mom of two little boys ages 3 and 5. I am married to my best friend now for almost 7 years. We live the beautiful Pacific Northwest in Washington State. Scrapbooking is my creative outlet from taking care of the home and kids all day. I have been scrapbooking in some form or another for as long as I can remember. As a small child, I would make albums of cut-outs from magazines about movie stars, had a sticker album, poster collages of my dreams and wishes of the future and a fashion scrapbook album. My inspiration for scrapbooking comes from my love of creating, photography, and my two sons. My passion is being able to document my life and memories for my children. When I am not scrapbooking I enjoy books, love cooking, baking, camping and traveling. I am thrilled to be a part of this talented team! I am looking forward to inspiring all of you with my creations and being inspired by all of you while you join me on this amazing adventure!

Janet's Blog: http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/

Dawn
LSHD DT Member

First and foremost, I am a wife and full time mother of two boys (ages 4 and 1) and feel blessed every day that I get to spend so much time with them. I have a not so secret love for scrapbooking and everything crafty. Ever since I was a little girl I was always doing something with paper, glue, glitter and the like. Scrapbooking found me in 2003. ever since it is a sincere passion of mine. I love putting pictures on beautiful paper and journaling my way through cherished memories. My "ME" time is spent in my craft room at least a few nights a week after everyone is tucked in. I love relaxing while crafting, listening to music, and sometimes spending too much time on the computer.

Dawn's Blog: http://dawnsdesignsthatdelight.blogspot.com

Jeana
LSHD DT Member

Hello all! I'm so happy to be a part of this team! I've been crafting as far back as I can remember. I started scrap booking about 12 years ago. I tried paper piecing on one of my very first pages, anyone remember the magazine Ivy Cottage? That was where I found my first pattern and was hooked. Tricia’s patterns sure have made paper piecing a lot easier! I love creating projects using her patterns!
I've been married for almost 25 years & so thankful my hubby supports my love of crafting. We have 3 grown children and 2 amazing grandchildren! You'll be seeing a lot of them in my projects.

Jeana's Blog: http://scraptoday.blogspot.com/


Deborah
LSHD DT Member

First off id like to say I'm super excited to be part of the team, I'm a Mom, wife & grandma for two super sweet boy's , I started scrapbook when my first grandson was born two years ago and Ive been hooked ever since. I enjoy Reading if I'm not scrapbooking. I love selling my creations to others and seeing the look on Friend & family's faces after giving them handmade project is priceless. I live in Vermont where the weather is just amazing in the Fall, It makes for some super scrapbook photos. I work at home with two mentally disabled guys that live with us , they are my other family. I feel so blessed to be able to have such a wonderful job and family that allows my to be at home and craft when I like.

Deborah's Blog: http://www.scrappingmamma.net


Julie
  

LSHD DT Member
Hi, my name is Julie. I am a stay at home mom. I have 2 boys ages 12 and 21. I have been married to my husband Juan for a little over 20 years. I started scrapbooking shortly after my youngest boy was born. I started using the paper piecing about 1 year ago but just used them periodically. More recently however, I have started using them on all my scrapbook layouts. I love piecing them together and adding the details to make them pop! I am excited to be a part of the Little Scraps of Heaven Design Team and I am looking forward to working with some very talented people.
Julie's Blog:   http://designs-by-julie.blogspot.com/
 Nancie 
LSHD DT Member
Hello Everyone, Just a little about me: I have a wonderful husband Gary, we've been married for 12 years. We have three children, Nicholas (22) and twin girls Jillian and Jaclynn (8),and our first grandbaby is due in the beginning of November. (It's a Girl!!) I can't wait for her arrival! We live in Woodbridge New Jersey. Which is great because an hour south we have the beach and a hour west we have the mountains. I work part-time in accounting, but would much rather be creating. When not creating I am a very active member of our school PTO, serving on the board for the second year. I started scrapbook about 8 years, five of those years I was a Close to my Heart consultant, I also taught classes both at my home and in a local scrapbook store. Since finding paper piercing about 2 years I have fallen in love, and have become an addict! I am super excited and thrilled to be a part of group with amazingly talented artists.
 Nancie's Blog:  http://www.alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
JULY'S GUEST DESIGNER
Lisa
Hello my name is Lisa and I am addicted to all things related to paper crafting! Being creative is one of my favorite things in life. I love to make anything from scrapbook pages, handmade cards, and home decor projects. Anything to get my mojo flowing. This started out as a hobby and has turned into an addiction.
I'm married to a great guy and we live in Pennsylvania. We have 3 boys between us. Michael who is 23, Brad who is 21, and Andrew who is 20. I am also a grandmother to 2 wonderful little boys. Carson who is 13mths old and Tayden who is almost 5 mths old.
I am so looking forward to being the July guest designer for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I hope that some of my projects will give others ideas and scrappy inspiration
Lisa's Blog:  http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Thank You for picking me to be apart of this wonderful group! I'm looking forward to creating some wonderful projects showcasing LSHD patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Cindy, I'm super excited to have been chosen to be part of such a fabulous design team. Ive loved working with LSHD paper piercing since I found them. Not only are they the cutest they are so easy to work with. Trish is so amazingly talented. Im excited to be part of the family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless