Skip to main content

LSHD Design Team Call!


Little Scraps of Heaven Designs is having a Design Team Call.
We are looking for two new Design Team members.

Requirements for DT Members:

1. Each week the DT member will have a project to make for the DT blog (be it a layout, a card, an altered project, etc). These will be due every Saturday to be posted on Monday.
2. Each week the DT members will also have 1 other required project to make. If you can create 2 projects plus the weekly DT project each week of the month you will earn an extra $20.00 in patterns a month.
3. Check in LSHD DT Group DAILY and post.
4. Post on the fanpage DAILY. (commenting on posts)
5. You must keep your blog up to date.
6. Although we have no problem with you creating projects using other pp designs, we do ask that the majority of your work on your blog and facebook fanpage be LSHD paper piecings. We want those who visit your blog to see that you are a LSHD DT member.

As a member of LSHD Design Team, you will receive $50 in LSHD patterns of your choice each month.

If interested please send your submissions to lshdesignsmail@aol.com

Include in your submissions:
Your Name
Your email
Your blog
A short Bio of yourself
Three projects with LSHD paper piecings on them
A brief statement why you would like to be a part of the LSHD DT.

Submissions due by midnight January 5, 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless