Skip to main content

Design Team Monday

This week is a very special Design Team Monday!

"All Things Baby Challenge"

The LSHD design team were very busy for a time, secretly coordinating together to surprise
Tricia with a very special baby boy scrapbook album filled with premade scrapbook pages! 
Here are some of the pages that were included in the album
You girls did a GREAT job! :)


 Jeana



Carmen


 Dawn



Jodi



Michelle


Mindy



Shelly


 Syrena

 
Have a terrific Monday!!

Comments

  1. What a neat idea. Some of my friends did that for me with my first son. It was such a time saver. You guys did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.