Monday, October 8, 2012

Design Team Monday Challenge!


Happy Monday!
It's time for this weeks challenge!
 ATC (Artist Trading Cards) Challenge~
Create 3 different ATC cards for the blog post. ATC cards are 2 1/2in. X 3 1/2 in.
Your ATC cards must have a LSHD paper piecing somewhere on it.
Here is what the LSHD Design Team created to inspire you!
And WOW is the best word I can think of! These just blew me away as I'm sure they will you too! :)
Jeana

Carmen

Dana


Dawn

Dianne

Leslie

Michelle L.

Michelle R.

Mindy

Shelly

Syrena

Jodi


To be eligible for a chance to win the $25.00 in FREE patterns & everyone who participates will receive a FREE single pattern!
Remember you MUST create your ATC cards & use a LSHD paper piecing (or piecings) somewhere on it.
Our winner from last weeks challenge is:
 Alice Patton Carpenter! 
Congrats Alice!!
Make sure & message or email Tricia for your choices of $25 in FREE patterns!
Make sure & post your ATC cards on the Facebook fan page no later than midnight on Sunday Oct. 14th. A winner will be chose from those posted.
Thanks for playing along with us! Can't wait to see everyone's layouts on the fan page!!

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! You have all done an amazing job. I'm inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all! I'm hoping to get help from all of you since I haven't done very much with scrapbooking yet! The minute I first saw all t he adorable designs I knew I was hooked! All the layouts are so cute I want to make one of all of them... Everyone has such good ideas!

    ReplyDelete