Skip to main content

Design Team Monday Challenge!

Good morning LSHD fans!

This weeks challenge is:

I've got the Blues Challenge... Create a project using only blues.

Make sure & use a LSHD paper piecing somewhere on your project.
Upload your photo to the LSHD Facebook fanpage or Here on the blog using the inlinkz below.
We will choose a winner on Sunday, January 20 & post the winner here on Monday. 
Winner will receive $25.00 in FREE Patterns!



All participants will receive a free single file just for playing along.

Show us some love by leaving a comment below.
We will go through the comments at the end of the week and choose ONE lucky person to win A FREE Pattern set ($10.00 in value or less).

Here are the projects the design team created this week to inspire you! Are you ready?
I think they knocked this one out of the park! AWESOME job ladies!!


Jeana


Shelly


Mindy


Michelle


Leslie


Kaila


Dianne


Deb


Dawn


Dana


Carmen


Hope you JOIN US in this challenge!!

Winner for last weeks sketch challenge for $25 in free LSHD patterns is:

Valorie Rollo !

Winner for the FREE Pattern set ($10.00 in value or less) from the blog comments is:


Stephanie January 8, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Such great layouts! Y'all are such a talented group of ladies! Love all LSHD patterns!

Congrats ladies! Make sure & send Tricia a Facebook message letting her know your choice of patterns. :)


Link your layouts for this week's challenge here.







Comments

  1. Wow what super DT imspiration!!! I will be headed to the craft room in just a bit...cant wait to see what come up with!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented DT you are. I love all your projects and may have to join in on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we don't have to pick a favorite from your design team, they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the samples. I have 60 files already and there are many more on my wish list and the above posts have added more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite color is blue! Can't wait to try this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS projects!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue is my favorite color! This should be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work girls!!!! You girls are always inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some very creative and fantastic ideas...It's amazing the creativity each and every one of us has!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome DT projects! You gals are so creative. I just received my new Silhouette so now I can play along too. On my way to create my first project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You all do awesome work!! So creative Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great inspiration ladies! I entered the challenge for the first time! Love LSHD!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic job ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope I'm not too late, posted mine on the FB page, great job everyone

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen Sue ~ All that are posted on the Facebook page that didn't make it here are also put in for the drawing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just posted my layout on the fan page, I cant figure out how to get it linked here on the blog.... All the projects are great!

    Amanda Snyder

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your great ideas~!! thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.