Skip to main content

Layout Sketch Challenge 5



Good Morning everyone!!


We hope you will all join us for this week's Design Team Layout Challenge!
Just LOVE this sketch!!

Layout Sketch Challenge#5


To participate in this Challenge, just make a layout following this sketch and make sure you use a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs paper piecing on your layout.  Then upload a photo of your finished project to the LSHD Facebook fanpage or Here on the blog using the inlinkz below.

We will choose a winner on Monday, March 10th. The winner will receive $25.00 in FREE Patterns!
ALSO!
Show us some love by leaving a comment below.
We will go through the comments at the end of the week and choose ONE lucky person to win A FREE Pattern set ($10.00 in value or less).


Here are the awesome layouts the Design Team created for this week' Challenge!!

Tricia

Jeana

Shelly

Trisha

Stephanie

Dawn

Kaila

Dana

Carmen

Mindy

Deb

Michelle

Leslie


The winner of last week's Card Sketch Challenge and $25.00 in free LSHD patterns is:
Helle Bilde Muller

Here is her card


Winner for the FREE Pattern set ($10.00 in value or less) from the blog comments is:
Hope I can get a chance to make a card this week! the DT cards are great!

Please email me at lshdesignsmail@aol.com with your choice of patterns.

Comments

  1. going to work on this today and maybe the rest of the week as all my scrappy stuff is lost in my room somewhere (just got home from crop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat sketch this week and beautiful inspiration, hope I have time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inspiration this week. You guys might turn me into a scrapbooker yet as I admire all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the "Little Chickadee" sketch. Just tried to cut that pattern on my silhouette, still working on getting the calibration right. Hopefully it will work by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't done this in a while and totally miss this design team! I love all the layouts the DT did - great job ladies! Headed over to FB to share mine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the opportunity to win with the comments!!! Now how to choose which one!! OMG tough decision!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Amanda! The inspiration for this challenge is amazing! What wonderful projects everyone has made! TFS. Live4scrappin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely DT work. managed to get my entry in this week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.