Skip to main content

Flowers in Bloom Challenge





Good Morning Everyone!!!

This week's LSHD Design Team Challenge is Flowers in Bloom!!!
A perfect Spring Challenge and hopefully all these beautiful flowers
will chase away the winter weather hanging around!!


To participate in our Flowers in Bloom Challenge, create any project of your choice and make sure you use LOTS of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs flowers on your project.  Then upload a photo of your finished project to the LSHD Facebook fanpage or Here on the blog using the inlinkz below.
To be eligible to win you need to have your project posted before 8:00 pm central time.


We will choose a winner on Monday, April 22nd. The winner will receive $25.00 in FREE Patterns!
ALSO!
Show us some love by leaving a comment below.
We will go through the comments at the end of the week and choose ONE lucky person to win A FREE Pattern set ($10.00 in value or less).

Here are the beautiful projects the Design Team created for our Flowers in Bloom Challenge!!

Jeana

Shelly

Carmen

Dana

Deb

Dianne

Kaila

 Leann

Leslie

Michelle

Mindy

Stephanie

Trisha



The winner of last week's Card Sketch Challenge and $25.00 in free LSHD patterns is:
Karen W.



Winner for the FREE Pattern set ($10.00 in value or less) from the blog comments is:
This week's challenge was perfect for the Valentine's pictures I took of my newborn. <3

 Please email me at lshdesignsmail@aol.com with your choice of patterns.  

Comments

  1. Thank you so much :) I love the paper piercings. That wreath this week is just great, much more crafty then myself however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo thanks ever so much, will have to get busy choosing,
    love this weeks bloom inspiration, seems like spring is hiding somewhere else this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the challenge such inspiration from the design team, their flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get my email from last week? I never rcved a reply. I waited for this weeks winner to be posted so that I didn't feel like I cheated with double comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechless, because it is quit pretty article. Beside this it is also a long lasting article. Thanks for giving me such type of useful information..
    Blooming Flowers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.