Skip to main content

Layout Sketch Challenge September 16th - 22nd

Welcome to this week's Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Blog Challenge!!
This week we are having a Layout Sketch Challenge!


To participate in this week's Layout Sketch Challenge, create a layout using this sketch and make sure you use a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs paper piecing on your layout.  Then upload a photo of your finished project to the LSHD Facebook fanpage or Here on the blog using the inlinkz below.
To be eligible to win you need to have your project posted before

Sunday, September 22nd, 8:00 pm central time.

We will choose a winner on Monday, September 23rd.
The winner will receive $25.00 in FREE Patterns!
ALSO!
Show us some love by leaving a comment below.
We will go through the comments at the end of the week and choose ONE lucky person to win A FREE Pattern set ($10.00 in value or less).


 Check out the layouts created by our Design Team for this week's Challenge.

Jeana


Shelly


Trisha


Stephanie


Mindy


Michelle


Leslie


Jodi


Doris


Deb


Dana




Winner of our Teddy Bear Challenge is
Helle Muller



Congratulations Helle.

please send me your email along with your pattern choice ($25.00 not including sale price) and I will get them sent to you as soon as I can.



Lucky Comment winner is


The Teddy bear challenge is great and so much inspiration from the design team love them all thanks.
send me your email along with your pattern choice.  ($10.00 in vlaue or less)














Comments

  1. New to the blog but a facebook fan...been to busy lately canning to even scrapbook...but I have 2 nieces that are pregnant and need to get busy scrapping...love the layouts and designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said new to the blog...had to look up my account couldn't log in before..New to the blog but a facebook fan...been to busy lately canning to even scrapbook...but I have 2 nieces that are pregnant and need to get busy scrapping...love the layouts and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, excited about this weeks challenge. They are so fun. The sketch is wonderful and you give us such great inspiration with your examples. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the layouts are great.. hope i have the time to enter this week.. i really need to get back into scrapping after this crazy last 3 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ all the layouts! I hope to have a chance to play along :) ~Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. The layouts are great this week! I hope I can get some time to work on one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thiswas such a lovely layout challenge and the design team layouts are superb. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly LOVE all the Layouts! I love all your Piecings! I am new to SVG's and want to build my collection and yours are by far my favorite that I have found! I am sooo excited to try and buy some when I get my disability the first and enter a contest! I was hit by a another driver that ran a red light 5 years ago , head on, that rendered me disabled so scrapbooking helps me relieve my pain. Thank you for helping to brighten my day by all your wonderful work and all of the other wonderful scrappers that submit their Great work that are such an inspiration! It really makes my days! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow. Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad scrapbooking helps relieve your pain some.

      Delete
  9. working on mine right now! Hope I can get it done tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute sketch!! I'm trying to get back in the scrappy mode. I'll be all over next weeks challenge. I think I've gotten our new school routine down now. I think. Wonderful work by the Design team!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless