Skip to main content

Design Team Layout Sketch Challenge October 7th - 13th

Welcome to this week's Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Blog Challenge.
This week we are having a Layout Sketch Challenge!

To participate in this week's Layout Sketch Challenge, create a layout using the sketch pictured here and make sure you use a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs paper piecing on your project  Then upload a photo of your finished project to the LSHD Facebook fanpage or Here on the blog using the inlinkz below.
To be eligible to win you need to have your project posted before
Sunday, October 13th, 8:00 pm central time.

We will choose a winner on Monday, October 14th.
The winner will receive $25.00 in FREE Patterns!
ALSO!
Show us some love by leaving a comment below.
We will go through the comments at the end of the week and choose ONE lucky person to win A FREE Pattern set ($10.00 in value or less).


 Check out the amazing layouts created by our Design Team for this week's Challenge.


Jeana

Shelly

Abigail

 Dana
Doris

Jodi 

 Leslie

Michelle

Mindy

 Pearlina

 Stephanie

 Trisha

 It was so nice seeing all the entries this past week for our card challenge.
Great Job on the cards everyone.

The winner of our card challenge is...
Helle Muller

Congratulations Helle!!

The lucky comment for this week is...
What a cute card sketch. All of your examples are outstanding. Thank you for the inspiration.

Hope to see some more great entries for this week's sketch challenge.
Have a great day!!





Comments

  1. Amazing inspiration from the DT. Hoping to be able to get something done for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helle great job. I love your card. I'm so excited about this weeks challenge. Thank you design team for all your adorable examples. You ladies are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed that I won the lucky comment of the week. Yeah!!!!! So hard to pick just one, I will have to purchase some, too. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sketch again! Love all the DT inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch & all the projects! I haven't had a chance to make anything in a while ... hoping this week I can join in on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sketch! The whole DT ROCKS!!! These LO's are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all at LSOH are AWESOME! I love all the LO's and the daily projects you bring to the table! The inspiration is UNSTOPPABLE! Thanks again for constantly keeping me going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.