Skip to main content

Design Team Card Sketch Challenge November 18th - 24th

Welcome to this week's Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Blog Challenge.
This week we are having a Card Sketch Challenge!




To participate in this week's Card Sketch Challenge, create a card based on the sketch provided and make sure you use a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs paper piecing on your project.  Then upload a photo of your finished project to the LSHD Facebook fanpage or Here on the blog using the inlinkz below.
To be eligible to win you need to have your project posted before
Sunday, November 24th, 8:00 pm central time.

We will choose a winner on Monday, November 25th.
The winner will receive $20.00 in FREE Patterns!
ALSO!
Show us some love by leaving a comment below.
We will go through the comments at the end of the week and choose ONE lucky person to win A FREE Pattern set ($7.50 in value or less).


 Check out the beautiful cards created by our Design Team for this week's Challenge.

Tricia


Jeana

Shelly

Christi
Colleen

Doris

 Leslie
Meagan

Michelle

Pearlina

Sandra

Stephanie

Syrena

Trisha

Last Week's "Turkey" Challenge winner is
Shirley Hoeman


 Congratulations Shirley, please send me your pattern choices ($20.00 in value)


Our lucky comment is

These layouts are amazing - great inspiration.I hope to participate this time. I also want to comment that I enjoyed watching Tricia's video she posted on paper piecing - that was very helpful.

Have a wonderful day - and enjoy your crafting week!

Gail, please send me your pattern choice ($7.50 in value or less)

Comments

  1. These cards are just beautiful... One question, did anyone win from last week? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking all of the cards created by the DT using the sketch - I enjoy following a sketch so this will be a delightful challenge for me - now trying to select which pattern to use is another story as I have many lovely patterns. Thanks for another challenge and for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment win - I am honored to be selected. I do have a question on how to claim the prize. I also won on a Nov 4th posting and went to the store - selected a pattern and sent that information through an email at the store. I have not heard back - so possibly I am not using the correct avenue. Please let me know which email I am to use to claim the prize - here is my email address utb01 ~ att dot com - without the spaces. Have an enjoyable day. Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry if I didn't respond. I may have over looked it. Just send your request to lshdesignsmail@aol.com
      I will get them out to you.

      Delete
    2. Thank you - I will send an email today - have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness your cards made me smile! They are all so wonderful. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DedignsByDragongfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch for this week!! And all the awesome talent here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! a card! I needed a swift kick in the butt to get some more Christmas cards done, so thank you for the inspiration :) I lovvvvve those lil polar bear in penguin hat and penguin in a polar bear hat pieces! Can we say a-dor-a-ble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are so cute, love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these cards. Everyone has such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless