Skip to main content

It's a Bears Kinda Day

Greetings and Aloha!!!  My name is Jen.  I am one of the newest DT's here at Little Scraps of Heaven, and I am so honored and blessed to be here, and be on this team of crafty paper crafters!! I have recently taken up paper piecing, I'd say only within the last 3 years.  I've invested in an eClips machine and have fallen in love with lots of SVG cuts out there on the web, LSHD being one of them.  So, Praise God, I'm just so blessed to have been chosen and be on this team.

Well, for my 1st project as LSHD DT, I'd like to share this layout with ya.  I made this about a year ago, but I've never posted it.  I had a great time creating this layout!  Click on the photo if you'd like to see them enlarged.


Close up of the adorable cuts...
 




Here are the cuts that I've used for the above scrapbook page layout:
Before I end, here is a quick card I also worked on using last week's freebie, "Sleeping Polar Bear" digi and SVG cuts... 

That's all folks... Thanks for popping by!! 

Aloha,
Jen - DT

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless