Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Ice Princess

Today I want to share a project I worked on for a "little" while LOL!!! 
 I made 28 tag invitations, for a special little girls 3rd "FROZEN" party.  I am still getting around to decorating the party buckets and some paper piecings for her scrapbook page .  I will be adding it to the blog soon.

The pattern I used 
For the eyes I used the watermelon pips from (I just cut 3 layers and resized them)
and a freebie tag that Tricia gave away during one of the Facebook hops






Thanks for stopping by
~ Michelle~

3 comments:

  1. Wow you did a wonderful job on the eyes, these are so cute, my nieces would freak out over them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing and my daughters are having their birthday party the same day. I didn't do anything nearly as nice. These are priceless.!!

    ReplyDelete