Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sweet Birthday Wishes


Hi there. Today on our blog, I'd like to share this Sweet Birthday Wishes card that I created.  This card measures 5 x 7. I used the Silly Frog svg file and the Cool Treats svg file to create this.

The card stock, textured and patterned papers are a mix of Bazzill, Recollections and American Crafts papers.

I used my Cricut Explore to upload and cut my svg files and also created the tag and sentiment as well.
After all pieces were cut, I then chalked each one, pieced them together and added my highlights.

I added two small buttons on each side of my sentiment tag as well as Stickles to both the sentiment tag and the ice cream for that added texture and sparkle.

I loved playing around with these files and think my little silly frog friend loves his ice cream! Thanks for stopping by today.

LSHD DT Jana 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Your frog is so cute! I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete