Monday, October 12, 2015

Splish Spash Water Park Layouts

Good morning and happy Monday!!  Today I am sharing a couple of layouts I made for my grandkids scrapbooks.  I kind of skipped around making layouts and I had not done this one yet.  I asked Tricia for a Spray Park file and I love what she came up with!!

I used the file Splash Park Fun and you can find the file here: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_1375/Splash-Park-Fun.htm
I resized the file a little smaller so I could fit all of the piercings on one page.  I created my own title using the Silhouette software.  If you look closely I have put glossy accents on all the water drops.  Also my granddaughter has a flamingo bathing suite, so I found some flamingos on Google and printed them on white card stock so I could cut her suit out of that paper!!!



 
Well Thanks for looking and have a crafty week!!
 
~DT Dana

1 comment: