Skip to main content

Spring Bird Card

Happy Monday!!!! It's a new week... that means there is a new freebie at our store. Don't forget to check it out. I will post later in the week what that freebie is. But if you can't wait, simply head on over to our store, and get the freebie here!

Ok, so today, we are sharing a project created by Amanda. This card is so cute n' lovely!!! There is so much details in this little nugget here. I love the Spring feel of it, and that bird is just too too cute!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy your week....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.