Skip to main content

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT CALL





Little Scraps of Heaven Designs is searching for some new members to join our team.
If you LOVE our designs and would LOVE working with an amazing group of woman, PLEASE send your submission in to
lshdesignsmail@aol.com with DT submission in the subject line.
Submission needs to include:
Your name, a brief bio of yourself, where you are from, 3 projects using LSHD products (freebies can be used for these), and a small paragraph why you would like to join our team.
As a design team member you will be required to
1. Create ONE project a week. However, DT members are rewarded with extra files when they meet a maximum number of projects a month.
2. You MUST comment on the fanpage when you see new posts.
3. You MUST visit the LSHD group page daily.
3. You will need to advertise new files on your blog and or fb page.
4. You will need to have a fb page.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member. Good luck to each one who applies.
Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.