Skip to main content

Here we go...Monday Again!

Hi there, can't believe it's Monday again.  Where does the weekend go?
Today I'm sharing a very simple & clean layout.  This is my grandparents home, the picture was probably taken in the late 50's.  This was one of my favorite places to be, the other was my other grandparents home.  My grandparents owned a grocery store & their home was attached to the back of the store.  This view is looking from the back yard at the back of their store & their home is to the left.  My Grandma was quite a homemaker.  I always thought her home looked like it should be in a magazine.  She had very classy taste & decorated her home so lovely.  I wish I had more pictures & pictures of the inside of her home.
For this page I used the doily pattern, the 3D bow pattern & the Small Scalloped Border pattern.
All of my papers are from Crate Paper.
Thanks for stopping by our blog today.
~Jeana~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless