Skip to main content

Sketch Challenge!!!!!

Sketch Challenge
Sept 14 - 30

Hey all!!  
You all know about the sketch challenges over on the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs fan page, right??!!
Tricia gives us a sketch to follow, 
Then you just create a page following this sketch. You can use any or all elements from it, it's YOUR take on the sketch! Just be sure you use a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs paper piecing on it!!

So, here is MY take on the sketch.....
First, let me start by saying that my daughter did not plan to look like a zebra on her way to school! lol  She had on the pants with a black tee, and on her way out the door, decided she needed a sweatshirt, so she went and grabbed her favorite one.  I didn't even realize she was in head-to-toe zebra until she was out the door! lol  We were all laughing out loud at this, but it didn't stop her from wearing it!  She totally rocked it!
I used 5 different files on this one pager.  
Scallop Circle: "Lots of Labels"
Arrow Heads and Journal Tag: "Elements Collection"
Scallop Edges: "Small Scallop Border"

I love how it turned out, even though I strayed a bit from the original sketch.  I took all the elements I liked best and made them work for me! :)

Be sure to share your LO's with us before the 30th! One lucky fan will win $15 in FREE files (by random draw) and EVERYONE who enters will receive a FREE $2 file of their choice!!  

Can't wait to see your creations!
~Colleen LSHD DT~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless