Skip to main content

Viernes en Español

Espero que todo esté muy bien. Es viernes nuevamente y otra vez es mi turno de compartir una nueva idea. Ésta semana he utilizado el archivo To the Pumpkin Patch.

Hope everything is doing well. It is Friday again, and it is my turn for a new idea. This week, I used the To The Pumpkin Patch file.

Como probablemente he dicho, en mi país no celebramos éstas fechas, sin embargo, a mi me encantan todos los elementos que se utilizan en ésta festividad, así como los colores.

As I probably said,  in my country do not celebrate these dates, however, I do love all the elements used in this festivity as well as colors.

Decidí hacer una doble página, utilizando todos los elementos que contiene el archivo. Usé además una colección de papeles en tonos otoñales dos pequeños botones y unas chiquitas como centro de las flores.

I decided to make a double page, using all elements contained in the file.  I also used a collection of papers in autumnal tones, two small buttons and a little gems as the center of the flowers.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.