Skip to main content

You're Fab-BOO-lous...


Hi there....Today I'm sharing this darling card I created using the Double Trouble Witches file which you can pick up here: 

http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_707/Double-Trouble-Witches.htm

This card measures 5x7. The papers I used to create this card are from Bazzill, Recollections and the "BOO!" patterned paper pad from American Crafts.

I used the standing witch and cauldron from the Double Trouble Witches file. And as I am loving shaker cards lately, I turned my cauldron into a shaker.

For some extra little touches to my paper piecing, I added twine to my broom, sequins both in the shaker and on top of my bubbly cauldron. I also added some Stickles to my witches dress.

I used the "All Mixed Up" font on my Cricut Explore to write out my sentiment, "You're Fab-BOO-lous" and added more Stickles for that extra touch of sparkle.

I hope you all enjoyed today's creation. Have a great day!!!

LSHD DT Jana 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.