Skip to main content

Christmas Train Layouts

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! 

Today I want to share with you 2 layouts I made, one for each grandchild.  Both Grandma's took the kids to ride the Mt. Rainier Scenic Christmas train.  We had so much fun as my grandson who is 2 LOVES trains and this was his first time on one.  Let me tell you was he ever excited.  They got to see Santa on the train, but as you can see there is no picture of my grandson with Santa as he would NOT go near him. LOL!! 

The files I used for these layouts were http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_1447/Christmas-Train.htm  and http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_1226/Stuck-on-the-Housetop.htm


 
 
I hope you enjoyed my projects.
 
~DT Dana
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless