Skip to main content

Easter Tweets Tag

Good Afternoon LSHD Fans! Today I want to share with you an Easter Tweets Tag that I made.


To make my tag I used the Adorable pattern Tweet Easter that you can find here: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_1488/Tweet-Easter.htm

To create my tag first I uploaded the Tweet Easter pattern into Design Space. I then created the tag base out of basic shapes and then sized the Tweet Easter pattern to fit my tag perfectly. Once I was happy with my design, I then cut out all of the pattern pieces in plain and patterned card stock. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension and shape. After that I assembled everything and attached it to the tag base. To finish I added ribbon, flowers, and rhinestones for some extra embellishment. I hope that my tag inspired you to try one for yourself. Thank you so very much and have a wonderful day! LSHD DT Mindy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.