Skip to main content

Spread a Little Luck Card

Good Evening LSHD Fans! Today I want to share with you a St. Patrick's Day Spread a Little Luck Card that I made.


To create my card I used the Adorable pattern Spreading a Little Luck that you can find here: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_1493/Spreading-a-Little-Luck.htm.

To make my card first I uploaded the pattern into Design Space. I then sized the image to fit my card base perfectly. Once I was happy with my design, I then cut out all of the pattern pieces in plain and glitter card stock.

Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension and shape. I then assembled everything and then attached all of the elements to my card base. To finish I added rhinestones and white highlights. Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! -LSHD DT Mindy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.