Skip to main content
Good morning everyone! I am so excited to be the first Little Scraps of Heaven Design team member to post on this blog. It is truly an honor. My name is Pearlina and today I am sharing a layout that I created using the "My Squeakheart" Little Scraps of Heaven Design files. Here is the full view of the layout:

Absolutely one of the most delightful files I have worked with yet. I have created a tutorial on how I prepare, organize and cut these LSHD SVG files using my Silhouette Cameo Design Studio. Check it out the link below if you would like some inspiration! Thanks for looking! ~Pearlina~ LSHD DT

Comments

  1. Love your LO, Pearlina!! And your tutorial is great!
    ~Colleen LSHD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout, and great tutorial Pearlina! lshd dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.