Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Meagan and Christi

Good morning Fellow LSHD FANS! I am Christi, Design team member and this is Design team member Meagan!

We are doing something a little different on Wednesdays and going to have two of us blogging . We will be doing the same file but in two different ways. For this reason we decided to call Wednesdays.....Ready for it?????????

SAME DAY.......DIFFERENT WAY WEDNESDAYS !

So sit back and enjoy our first file we are doing, it is called "Turtlely YOU" and Meagan will show you how she used this file first.



I love working with this file, "Turtlely YOU". I love the eyes. They are a little bigger. It gives you more room to work with. I made a Valentine's Day wreath. I covered it with pink and green tulle. I added a bunch of ribbon and a little bling. The title and turtles were last. You can see close up pictures at my blog http://meagansscraps.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for looking and now..........Christi 
  
Hello again! Using the Turtley You file, I did a 12X12 page on "Hearts" paper from Joanns.  The pictures are a great day spent with my daughter Larrisa when she and her then fiance were getting their engagement pictures taken. Surprise to mom, she asked the photographer to include me!
I turtley that girl.

We hope you enjoyed our blog day and see you next Wednesday on Same day different way!

3 comments:

  1. Turtley awesome idea Christi and Meagan!! Love both of y'all projects!!! Can't wait until next Wed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you Enjoyed it Steph! WE have a lot of exciting things planed I hope everyone comes back to see! Look forward to it!

      Delete