Skip to main content
Hi there!  I can't believe it's Monday again ALREADY!
This week I'm sharing a page I made that is dedicated to my Raggedy Ann doll.  I actually still have her, she sits in the little rocking chair I had as a child.  For this page I used the Dollie and Me pattern.  The papers I used are from the Echo Park For the Record collection.
As soon as I saw this layout on my computer screen I spied a typo in my journaling block :(  I don't know why I can't see those things until they are on my computer  monitor!!  Thankfully, this set came with two sheets of journaling cards so I will be able to get that fixed.
I hope you all had a great weekend & that you will have a happy scrappy week!
~Jeana~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.