Skip to main content

Hello, My Name Is ???

 
 
 
Happy Tuesday ladies!
 
Today I am sharing a layout I made for my daughter's baby that is due in June.
They want to be surprised and are not finding out the sex of the baby until he/she arrives.
They are calling the baby Jellybean for now.
This has made for a challenge as there are not many neutral choices
for clothes, bedding and scrapbooking supplies for babies these days.
I used the Ba-Bee Mine and Scalloped Shapes patterns to create this page
and decided to go with some blue and pink & a boy and a girl rather than all neutral.
Can't wait to meet Jellybean!
 
Shelly
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.