Skip to main content
Hi there, today I'm sharing a new project I've started. I love art journals!  I love that there are no rules & you can just play with all your fun paints & textures.  I really wanted to start a journal so I finally decided what I would do.  My journal is going to be mostly an inspirational journal & will also incorporate some paper piecing into it.
So, today I'm sharing with you my first page.  I had so much fun making this page.  First off, I started with this fun new pattern. I Long to Be Yours

I started with some watercolors and played with those, fun!  Next I did some misting with a stencil.  I also decided to use the negatives from cutting my stencil and scattered those on the page.  After that I did some random stamping around the page.  I added my water-colored title & then my paper piecings.  Those giraffes are just the cutest!  I'm loving all the color combos & paper combos we have been seeing on the
 fan page.  I also cut a few extra of the tiny hearts & scattered those on the page.

This was so much fun!  You're going to be seeing more of this from me :)  Maybe you'll can help me out a bit.  I haven't made the cover for my journal, yet.  I want to use a quote that I saw some time ago.  It was something about being creative & messy.  I can't remember it & can't find it.  I'm hoping one of our readers will know the quote & share it with me.
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!  I hope you get some scrappy time!
~Jeana~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.