Skip to main content

Valentine's Day Mini Album

Hey all!  Colleen here, and I have a special project to share with you today!

I have made a Valentine's Day mini album, using a few different files from LSHD;
The album measures 5x7 and has lots of places to put pics,notes and mementos.
There are a lot of pics!










This album is being donated as a raffle item to help raise money to benefit kids with pediatric cancer.
Please visit my blog CBC Scrapbooking to find out more info!

Thanks for coming by today and be sure to come back tomorrow for  Viernes en Español with Doris and Sandra!

Until next week, Happy Scrapping!
~Colleen LSHD DT~

Comments

  1. Great album Colleen! I really need to get back to scrapbooking, and this is awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.