Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Same Day.....Different Way Wednesday

This is Christ and thank you for joining us on another blog day for Same Day.....Different Way Wednesday.  We used the Sunny Days Gang file this week.  I portrayed it in a Layout with my daughter Larrisa. She always had to grab my sunglasses and prance around like a bathing beauty in them when she was little.  She looked so darn cute in them. 

.
 
There is sooo much to this file I hope you all grab it at Little Scraps of Heaven . We will see you next week here again at Same Day.....Different Way Wednesday,! Christi

Hi, It's Meagan.  I wanted to share with you the layout I made using the sketch for the challenge that is going on at Little Scraps of Heavenly Design Facebook Page. There is still time to join in the challenge.  At the end of the month the winner will receive $15.00 in free patterns.  Anyone who joins the challenge will get a free $2.00 pattern.  I hope you take a minute to go to check it out.  You can also see more pictures on my blog. http://meagansscraps.blogspot.com/ Thank you so much for looking.  See you next week for Same Day.....Different Way Wednesday.

4 comments: