Skip to main content

Miss You

Creating cards is a fun way to use a few simple elements of a pattern. 

Decide on a card size and create a template for the card. This makes pattern sizing easier to figure. Once your piecing is complete, you can position it on your card template and then decide on paper and other little elements you would like to add to your card.

The Frames, Tags, and More, category on the website, has so many patterns that are perfect for your cards.

I've created this sweet 5x7 card, "Miss you SEW much", using the Sew and Sew Pattern Collection and the Scalloped Shapes Pattern Set. I wanted the mouse to look as if he was really sewing, so used some DMC Floss for the thread. I then added some buttons to go along with the theme and for some added dimension. 



Don't forget to stop by our blog each day for more creative ways to use your Little Scraps of Heaven Designs patterns. ~ DT Barbara

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.