Skip to main content

Build a Christmas Card Week ~ Saturday

 
 


Welcome to our final day of Build a Christmas Card Week!
 
Today's cards were created by Deb and Stephanie
 
 
Deb's Card

 
To create Deb's Card...
 
File Used: Candy Cane Penguin File

 Cut Bazzill white cardstock 11.0" x 5.0". Score at 2.5” and 8.0”

Fold card on score lines. This creates the gate fold card.

The layered paper on the card is from Echo Park…This & That Collection.

I cut 2 pieces 5.25” x 2.5” and added them to each side of the card.

I used Bazzill Bling Regal for the strip in the center on each side and Bazzill Bling Bank Roll for the holly border…The border was created using a Martha Stewart punch.

I added a piece of white seam binding around the card and tied a bow.

The sentiment was created using Bazzill Bling Regal and Bank Roll card stock. The font is called Calligraphy.

Thanks for looking! ~ Deb lshd dt
 
 
Stephanie's Card
 
To create Stephanie's Card...
 
Files used: Dear Santa I was framed & Naughty or Nice Santa
Papers: AC Cardstock, Coredinations, Creative Memories (patterned paper) & Stampin Up!
Stampin Up! snowflake punch
... Colorbox cat eyes chalk ink
Recollections rhinestones

For the easel card:
cut the base 6 x 12; score at 3" & 6"
cut the mini easel 4 x 6; score at 1 1/2" & 3" Glue this to inside of the card base at the bottom (the un-scored side) the 1" side is glued to the base with the fold matching flush against the bottom of the card and the other fold sticking up and toward the inside of the card.
cut a 6 x 6; this is the base for your front of the card and what you decorate. Glue this to the flap on the main card base that is 3", making sure the end bases are flush.
I cut the out tag base at 5 1/2" x 3 1/4" sizing both layers at the same time.
I sized the boy using the png image to 4.55w x 4.505h and adjusted my svg to size.
I sized Santa to 6.030h x 3.995w and adjusted my svg to size.
The Dear Santa sentiment was sized at 5.135" wide.

I hope you enjoyed this week's Christmas in July! Everyone had such spectacular cards!
TFL!  ~ Steph  lshd dt
 
 
We hope you enjoyed our Build a Christmas Card Week and we are
looking forward to seeing the projects you create from our inspirations!!
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless