Skip to main content

Build a Christmas Card Week~Tuesday





Today's Christmas cards are brought to you by
Carmen and Doris


Carmen's Card




Good morning! Sharing my Christmas in July card with you today.
Supplies:
A Country Christmas Pattern Set (Sleigh)
AC Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Various Scraps of Christmas Pattern Paper
Various Scraps of Ribbon for Bows
Ranger Perfect Pearls
Created sleigh shape card in SCAL3 using the Sleigh from A Country Christmas Pattern set. In SCAL3, I assembled the sleigh then added a shadow layer to get the base. Using that shadow layer, I duplicated, then flipped, then welded it to the other one to get the fold. Cut that in Kraft Cardstock to use for the base. Assemble all other layers on top and add embellishments.
 
And Doris' Card
What you need:
Peeking reindeer Set
Red, green, black and white cardboard
small bells
alluding to the Christmas ribbon
sentiment
some gold stars.
scissors
glue
Edge puncher

That should cut:

1. Cut base of the card (red color) to a size 9 ¨ x 6 1/2 ¨
2. Cut an edge of 3/4 ¨ x 6 1/2 ¨
3. Cut a scalloped oval 5 1/4 ¨, in black and white cardboard
4. Finally, cut our Peeking Reindeer, this one in the colors you choose, long
as they are colors that look like a reindeer.

Assemble

Once you've shaded all the pieces, put it together. First the reindeer, then the edges, ribbon and bells, the sentiment and finally the inner oval. For the black oval I used double-layer adhesive.
Hope you like this card and enjoy it!


Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by again tomorrow to see some new cards by more of our Design Team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless