Skip to main content

Croquet Anyone?

Happy Monday everyone.  Today I want to share a page that I made using 

&

It has become a tradition in our family that, whoever is in town on New Years day, we have get together for lunch and then we HAVE to play a game of CROQUET!!  It is so much fun, grannies, grandpas, grandchildren, aunts, uncles and cousins all join in even if they do not play.  At least they are there for moral support.  This year we were even chasing the new boxer of the family for the ball LOL!!


I just stuck the middle of the butterfly down with some Tombo glue and added Perfect Pearls to them.  You will notice my background paper is butterflies.  I fussy cut around some of them to also make them pop out.


I cut the banners by deselecting the properties box in Sure Cuts Alot 3 and re-sizing them to my liking.  I used my crafters knife to just cut the banners a little deeper in some places.  My heading is just one of the fonts I had on my computer and cut it out with my cutting program.

Thanks for Looking
Michelle LSHD DT

Comments

  1. This is adorable!
    We always played croquet as a kid.
    I have many great memories from those times.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

A Little Rain Must Fall

I don't know about you, but I love a good rain shower. I love sitting out on my porch swing and just listening to the rain fall. Here in Illinois, well my part of Illinois anyways, we have been greatly lacking in the rainfalls.  So when we do have a shower I make sure to enjoy it while it last. This week's blog theme is Rainy Days. Tammy Sarah Kim  Giss  Julie  Kara I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects our design team has made. Thanks for stopping by.